BT broadband/BT yahoo support

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

[vent]

SUCKETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::angry::ohmy::angry::angry::angry::angry:

During the last two days I spoken to the entire population of india and 9 different telephone numbers/departments...I have been around the loop twice and still nobody helps....I have even had some guy access the pc remotely and still it is not right....BLOODY UN ****ING BELIEVEABLE!!!!

All I want to do is have me email put back to where it was before ....BT is a joke, and a bad one at that...my advice FWIW is dont bother with BT support...best just cancel anything with BT and deal away.:angry:

[/vent]

Carwash

Señor Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
All I want to do is have me email put back to where it was before

Where is your email now?

Maz

Guru
Vote with your feet, BTFB, and take your custom elsewhere. Every man and his dog does broadband these days.

domtyler

Über Member
What is the problem? If you post exact error messages that you get then it will probably be quite easy to sort out.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I gave up on BT and all cable based telecommunication companies two years ago and now just have a fixed tariff mobile phone which is also my broadband modem.
I have never been happier and the service has been exemplary, compared to BT, Virgin and the like. Fugg them off big stylee theys jus money grabbing gits!

domtyler

Über Member
tdr1nka said:
I gave up on BT and all cable based telecommunication companies two years ago and now just have a fixed tariff mobile phone which is also my broadband modem.
I have never been happier and the service has been exemplary, compared to BT, Virgin and the like. Fugg them off big stylee theys jus money grabbing gits!

Yeah, you'd think they'd at least have the decency to run the service on a charitable basis! ;):biggrin:!:angry:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
domtyler said:
Yeah, you'd think they'd at least have the decency to run the service on a charitable basis! :biggrin::angry::tongue:

Er, no, duh, Mr. Reactionary, where on earth did I suggest that?!

I was refering to the actual lack of service provided considering the monies laid out.

In the case of most of the cable based telecommunications companies who's services I have employed there has always been close to nonexistent customer service and I have felt both ripped off and patronised when the company itself has been at fault. Ner.

domtyler

Über Member
tdr1nka said:
Er, no, duh, Mr. Reactionary, where on earth did I suggest that?!

I was refering to the actual lack of service provided considering the monies laid out.

In the case of most of the cable based telecommunications companies who's services I have employed there has always been close to nonexistent customer service and I have felt both ripped off and patronised when the company itself has been at fault. Ner.

The root of the problem is that the industry is completely cut throat, operates on next to no profit margins and they simply cannot afford to provide quality support or they would go under within days.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

or they would go under within days.

let's hope so.

My view is that if they did actually provide a support service, which currently they don't, they may keep their clients. As a client I should be able to call them up, speak to a human being who speaks clear English and say:

" Hi, my PC is broken please fix it"

to which the reply should be:

" I am sorry to hear that, I will fix it remotely and call you back when it is fixed"

It should not be more complex for the customer than that.

Currently I am expected to be a computer technician in order to converse with these morons. When my car breaks down I am not expected to be a mechanic.

Top Bottom