B'Twin, Cannondale, Specialized, or Norco?

B'Twin, Cannondale, Specialized, or Norco?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Nice colour but looks dully styled. Never looked closely at one. Low spec with Sora. Get the Synapse

OP
OP
aismaiil

aismaiil

OP
OP
aismaiil

aismaiil

That's a bit lairy. Do you want to ride on or off road...if the former only don't get a CX

Then it's down to the Synapse or the Alur, regardless of the colour they both offer the most bang for the buck... I'll go to evans tomorrow and try the Synapse even if it's a smaller size and if I like it more I'll order the one from Sigma. Thanks again everyone!

AndyRM

XOXO
I went to two different Evans cycles' branches. At one I was told I need a 56cm bike, at the other a 58cm bike! I'm 183cm tall, around 85cm inner leg length. Which size do you reckon is best for me?!

You're around the same height and inseam as me. I've ridden both sizes comfortably, though I do prefer a 56. Test ride both sizes and see which you prefer.

outlash

also available in orange
I went to two different Evans cycles' branches. At one I was told I need a 56cm bike, at the other a 58cm bike! I'm 183cm tall, around 85cm inner leg length. Which size do you reckon is best for me?!

Frames vary in size as do bodies, you may have a long torso/short legs or vice versa. Both My Cannondales are 58cm's while my Genesis is a 60. Measure yourself up with this: http://www.competitivecyclist.com/Store/catalog/fitCalculatorBike.jsp . It'll give you an idea of what size you should be looking for.

Tony.

vickster

Legendary Member
Was it the same bike? Test ride, that's what Evans are best for

Adam4868

Guru
Same as me also,but I ride a 58 cannondale Caad and its fine,comfy for me.You need to try them.The last thing you want is to buy the wrong size !

Top Bottom