Buff headscarf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

I'm very tempted to buy a new Buff everytime I'm out, my local cafe sells them! Flames are ok, but not my cup of tea. The local club around these parts have them as part of their official club strip! That's the famous Eureka Cyclist's Cafe in the background by the way (the place that sells buffs).

BNECCClubWeekend07-01.jpg

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
I've ordered 2....neither of which sport flames. One black, one 'spines'. Will see how I get on, they do look ever so useful.

I have the flouro yellow for winter cycling, totally invaluable in this weather, doubled up it nicely protects most of my face. I also have an original buff (guitars and bikes - what else is there?) and an EBC logo'd one and another, man they are indispensable! Also have one of the 'half and half' polartec ones but its never been cold enough to wear it (although today might have qualified).

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I have the fleecy one, its brilliant. Its blue with motorbike engines on.
I have a dodgy neck anyway, and if i didnt then my neck would be worse.
Its not too warm, its just right i think. I normally have it folded over so its just round my neck, but today with it being so cold i had the fleece bit around my neck and the buff material bit over my head in a balaclarva style.
It only gets used in the winter, but it really is amazing.:cry:

yello

Dodgy, who is that in shorts and overshoes?!! That really is curious dress sense!

Buff scarves - I have 2. I wear neither cycling. They get used on the motorbike. I must try one sometime but I find the Helly Hansen skull cap thing that I have is good enough.

Top Bottom