Bugs all over the place

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In my helmet twice today, biting my head while i walked the dog and up my nose in the pub. Yes i actually inhaled a small beer fly down the pub tonight.
You wore a helmet to walk your dog and to go to the pub?

edit - just re-read the OP and now realise that's not the case...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You wore a helmet to walk your dog and to go to the pub?

edit - just re-read the OP and now realise that's not the case...

I had the misfortune of having two unidentified flying insects enter my helmet through the vents while out cycling today and crawl around on my head, Then when i got back from my ride i took the dog for a walk only to be bitten to feck all over my head with horrible midges, Tonight i've been down the pub.which was full of horrible little beer flies. One flew past my nose as i was inhaling and up it went.

Is that better?;)

I had the misfortune of having two unidentified flying insects enter my helmet through the vents while out cycling today and crawl around on my head, Then when i got back from my ride i took the dog for a walk only to be bitten to feck all over my head with horrible midges, Tonight i've been down the pub.which was full of horrible little beer flies. One flew past my nose as i was inhaling and up it went.

Is that better?;)
It made perfect sense the first time, just my brain not engaging properly. But you should wear a helmet to the pub just to see the reaction.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
In my helmet twice today, biting my head while i walked the dog and up my nose in the pub. Yes i actually inhaled a small beer fly down the pub tonight.

Try one of these helmets to sort out the head biting problem.

0610004500.jpg

I wear a cycling cap under my helmet for just that eventuality. Narrowly escaped a bee sting last year when it got trapped in my helmet. So now I have a backup layer. And it stops the rain running into my eyes.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I wear a cycling cap under my helmet for just that eventuality. Narrowly escaped a bee sting last year when it got trapped in my helmet. So now I have a backup layer. And it stops the rain running into my eyes.

I'm rapidly coming to a similar conclusion.

Top Bottom