Building Muscle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just make my own pancakes with 1 banana/oats.
I first whip up 2 egg whites till they are stiff and then add the protein powder of choice followed by the banana and then the two egg yolks, finally add a tablespoon of baking powder to give it some rise and then fold it all together before I fry in a frying pan over a medium heat.
My favourite combination is chocolate and banana to make a banochoc kinda flavour.

OP
OP
Lovacott

Lovacott

Über Member
I get my protein shake from home bargains. I get 40 servings for £12.99. It lasts me 40 days if I have one shake a day or 20 days when I focus on just gym / 2 shakes a day.
I'm going to get a bag to keep at work so that I can make a shake when I get in.

On Thursday and Friday last week, I wore shorts for the commute for the first time this year.

A few people at work mentioned how much my legs had grown.

What I have noticed, is that I need to cycle four days in a row before I start to get any signs of muscle fatigue whereas before, I would be feeling it on day two of a commuting week.

My easiest commute is always the Monday though. My legs have had two days to recover and although I go out on the bike at the weekend, I take easy routes and avoid any real climbing.

Top Bottom