Bulk Lighting of Birthday Candles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chirpy Birthday Greetings to Crackle, piedwagtail and ColinJ.(If I'm reading the other post ok :biggrin:) Veritable old fart status has slapped its friendly arm around your shoulders...:angry: (Allowed to say that as I'm older :sad: )
Have enjoyable days.

Seconded. Have a great time all of you!

:biggrin:

thanks, jsut waiting for the lorry to deliver the candles! 50 doesn't sound too bad, half a century sounds ancient.
all the best to crackle and colinj

Thank you folks, indeed January is a good month for birthdays :biggrin:. I've not reached a half century yet, still 1/10th to go (c'mon thinking caps on now, what age?). The kids do need to use paper to work my age out, as do I actually :angry:. I think I might nick Beanzontoasts's idea of finding a list of things to do this year I haven't done before - Now where's that joint oil gone?

Crackle said:
Thank you folks, indeed January is a good month for birthdays :biggrin:. I've not reached a half century yet, still 1/10th to go (c'mon thinking caps on now, what age?). The kids do need to use paper to work my age out, as do I actually :sad:. I think I might nick Beanzontoasts's idea of finding a list of things to do this year I haven't done before - Now where's that joint oil gone?

You're entirely welcome! :angry:

As Mrs B points out, making a list of things to do counts as one thing I haven't done before - only 49 more to decide!

Top Bottom