Bullet Cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dogcam

It will be slightly more expensive but improved lens and bit rate, about £150 we think.

Benborp, email me with your order number and i'll make sure you get looked after.

Origamist

Legendary Member
@Dogcam - have you got an eta on the Vio Pov.HD?

dogcam

They were supposed to be with us tomorrow but there has been some manufacturing delay so I'm afraid its looking like late JAN early FEB now.

VIO are trying their best to get some stock here sooner so this is a worse case scenario.

To add to this, I noticed that Veho (the original makers behind the Muvi) have a HD camera for £95 - wide angle lens (very wide angle 130, thats more than the countour, too much imo), longer lasting battery and even a wireless LANC.

Problem, form factor... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004A91D...de=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004A91DYE

Useless for helmet mounting (not as bad as the gopro, although helmet mounting that also looks stupid), and very exposed ports so not even rain resistant imo.

Thanks for the heads up, just make it clear what you are doing with these links on here as some others will view it with suspect. Noone is going to have a problem (to most extents) if you're selling it, unless you try and hide the fact you are.

btw another supplier (that has been talked about) has offered a 10% discount to us here - any chance of a discount code for us too? Any chance of borrowing one for a trial too :tongue:

Edit: It seems the above posted has been deleted - because they were linking to a product and had done so in 5 other threads on this topic.

No need not to link it though so here it is...

http://hedcamz.com/BulletHDcam

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
My guess is that it'll have very bad low light performance. My GoPro is pretty poor, which is why I've gone back to my VIO POV.1 for now.

Oh bugger...I was contemplating picking up a HD hero naked along with a few mounts (chest, lid, bar and sucker) I head off to the ski slopes in January and wanted it for then more than riding, but am now concerend about low light for those night rides back in blighty. BM do you have any examples of low light footage that you consider to be the worst (to save me watching them all and trying to work it out) so that I can consider?

Top Bottom