Buses Pulling out.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lee1980sim

They're trained not to be distracted.

They're humans not robots no amount of training (which they don't get) stops you from being distracted

OP
OP
markharry66

markharry66

Über Member
Its hard job, personally i wouldnt want to do it. Dealing with the public all day and traffic is no fun. Still doesnt mean you can drive like a moron and endanger other road users, the majority dont. As I might have a caught on a bad day (no excuse). Just one of those things

classic33

Leg End Member
Report it.
If you have the place and time (and the bus company) it should not matter that you cannot recall the registration number.
Don't some buses have CCTV that records what goes on outside the bus as well? Get onto the bus company asap before they wipe yesterday's records.
This is not just impolite (which should be a problem for the bus company, who rely on the public as customers), but is dangerous and aggressive driving.

But don't stress yourself over it if nothing seems to happen - it sounds like he shouldn't be on the road, but all you can do is report it.
Has to be a registered person within the company that acesses the information from the onboard equipment. This to prevent and then prove any unauthorised access.
Person responsible at a local company was caught, by another employee, whilst the bus was parked up at the depot, having some "fun" on the top deck.
Unable to access the cameras they had to go with what was reported.

lee1980sim

Has to be a registered person within the company that acesses the information from the onboard equipment. This to prevent and then prove any unauthorised access.
Person responsible at a local company was caught, by another employee, whilst the bus was parked up at the depot, having some "fun" on the top deck.
Unable to access the cameras they had to go with what was reported.

There's more than one person responsible for the CCTV retrieval to allow for illness and holidays etc

Tynan

Veteran
I have to say i find buses on my routes at least very well and patiently driven, some wait a long time indicating before people stop passing them, way back in the day they were awful, those bendy buses, and who is old enough to remeber that year they hired a load of French bus drivers?

Top Bottom