Buying a carradice s/bag

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by porteous, 7 Apr 2010.

1. porteous

porteous Veteran

At last I have decided to take the plunge on a small carradice saddle bag, either a zip roll or a cadet. Where is the best place to buy on price and service? It will have to be mail order unless within 20 miles of Malvern.
    Many thanks.

2. ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL New Member

I got my bag from wiggle and the bagman from bike + as wiggle didn't have any in at the time, they do now I think. :smile:

3. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Bikeplus sell the whole range, usually at keen prices, and are nice people that give good service.

You can also order direct from Carradice themselves.

4. GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry Here for rides.

fwiw Carradice themselves are shut until Monday 12/4.

It pays to google the bag you want, shop around factoring in P&P as there are occasional 'grab one now' bargains to be had, and then just give up and buy it off Spa or BikePlus. ;-)

5. OP
    OP
    porteous

porteous Veteran

Thanks guys; Bike + out of stock, Spa good but not the cheapest. Got a black zip roll from ukbikestore.co.uk for £24.99 including delivery.

6. GrumpyGregry

No price match from Spa - that's a key part of the game!;)

7. Darkmarkster

Darkmarkster New Member

thats a long easter holiday at Carradice :wacko: means i have to wait even longer for my Pendle to arrive :becool:

8. GrumpyGregry

waitin' on them answering a question myself

ps link in you sig isn't working...

9. OP
    OP
    porteous

porteous Veteran

The zip roll turned out to be green, but I prefer that anyway. Just perfect and fits beautifully. Thank you Priscilla!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice