1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying And Selling On The Forum

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by stephec, 9 Jul 2007.

1. stephec

stephec Legendary Member

This is a question for the mods.

Before I post a wanted request I just wanted to check that I wouldn't be going against the original aims of the forum and causing offence.

Is there a specific section to do this in already that I have been a bit gormless and missed, or can I post in the section that comes closest to what I need?

Thanks

Colin

2. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Colin,

You're the first to ask.

I'll have a chat with the mods and see what we come up with.

Personally I don't want to over-administer the forums and tell people what to do, but if it'll make more sense to have separate forums for Buying/Selling, then that might be the way to go.

I'll let you know how it goes :blush:

Cheers,
    Shaun

3. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I agree, a classified section would be cool.

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Can't see the harm in using the existing forums for the odd sale, I personally can find it quite interesting. How about adopting a wait and see policy. If it gets crazy then something can be done.

5. beanzontoast

beanzontoast Veteran

The old classified section on C+ wasn't bad (before they fiddled with it, that is). I bought 2 Galaxies from C+ forummers.

Maybe something like that?

6. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

We've decided to add a separate forum for Classifieds.

I just need some time to put together a basic disclaimer, then I'll add it in.

Cheers,
    Shaun

7. beanzontoast

beanzontoast Veteran

Great stuff Shaun. Look forward to seeing it, thanks.