Buying Instgram Likes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife has some kind of instagram thing. Her posts are of interest to small segment of obscure- art lovers. She would like more followers and want to use one of these services that sell followers.
I am immediately suspicious of such a scammy sounding enterprise ( called smm panel reseller) so I did a due diligence research. I'm pretty good at research but came up empty. The only people explaining stuff in words used Punjabi words. Most people are happy to explain the benefits in a shiny suited marketing manner. I still don't know exactly what this smm panel reseller business actually does.
Do any of you know what it is, how it works?
Do you have any friends who have purchased such a service?

Drago

Legendary Member
Whats an Instagram? I'm thinking it's not like my old radiogram?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
My wife has some kind of instagram thing. Her posts are of interest to small segment of obscure- art lovers. She would like more followers and want to use one of these services that sell followers.
I am immediately suspicious of such a scammy sounding enterprise ( called smm panel reseller) so I did a due diligence research. I'm pretty good at research but came up empty. The only people explaining stuff in words used Punjabi words. Most people are happy to explain the benefits in a shiny suited marketing manner. I still don't know exactly what this smm panel reseller business actually does.
Do any of you know what it is, how it works?
Do you have any friends who have purchased such a service?
I hope you won't think me rude but it seems there are two scams here. The company who offer to sell "likes" and your wife who wants to buy and use them to make her Instagram offering appear more popular than it actually is.

A "like" or recommendation should be genuine but sadly millions are not. This is in the same category as fake product reviews. It should be avoided under all circumstances.

I would suggest those interested in something obscure are unlikely to be swayed by thousands of supposedly genuine "likes." Too much positivity can lead to doubt and questioning of such recommendations.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@MichaelW2 if she gets more likes how will that help her if they are not genuine likes ?

As others have said keep doing what she does and the likes will come in slowly .

Would the subject of her account be of interest to any cc' ers ?

It IS a scammy thing to do and should be avoided!

The best thing she could do is to carry on making plenty of interesting posts to her 'small segment of obscure-art lovers' and simply ask them to spread the word if they like what she is doing.
How very old fashioned.
Of course if she's an obnoxious boring vapid self involved cartoon with daddy problems she may have to reconsider your cunning ploy.

OP
OP
M

MichaelW2

Guru
Good news is that wife is adding good quality content that should appealing to local art lovers who speak little known Caucasian language. The English language version may add a few more potential viewers.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Her posts are of interest to small segment of obscure- art lovers. She would like more followers and want to use one of these services that sell followers.
Um...dare I ask why she would like more followers? And what she imagines she will be getting for her money if she buys some? Genuine question.

OP
OP
M

MichaelW2

Guru
Um...dare I ask why she would like more followers? And what she imagines she will be getting for her money if she buys some? Genuine question.
I'm not exactly sure. The big name instagrammers and business users and influencer types used to buy because IG algorithm favoured follower numbers as a ranking metric. Now they use a more sophisticated algorithm thst measures engagement. The algorithm is tweaked constantly.
Follower numbers seem to be the currency of instagrammers. Back the olden days of internet we had to make do with genuine admiration and kudos.

Top Bottom