Buying things in this county is a bloody joke...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Get some Spesh Pro Carbons......

Hi. I can understand yenrod's fustration I ordered a track pump from an internet bike shop back on the 6th of July and was informed that they were out of stock and wouldn't be getting any more in until today. I have not recieved an Email to say that my pump has been dispached yet, which as I have been waiting over a month should have been done as soon as they came in:angry:.

Noodley

Maz said:
There you go, Noodley...another poll for you..."What size shoes do you wear? or have you got a small willy?"

Well my first ever poll seems to have gone well. :smile::biggrin:

It's not the subject matter but the manner of the question/poll. :biggrin:

e.g. So you think your whanger is big?
a) yep, I can barely lift my feet over it without tripping
B) I have had no complaints
c) I'm a right shortarse and have never had a shag so nobody can complain
d) I'm glad my shoes are small, it's a tighter fit
e) I am over 6 foot tall and I am so cool and self assured that I have no idea how large or small my penis is and to me it is not important

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
But can you remember when there was no internet and anything you ordered had to be sent off with a cheque in the post, and the delivery dates was NORMALLY 28 days!!

Noodley said:
Well my first ever poll seems to have gone well. :smile::biggrin:

It's not the subject matter but the manner of the question/poll. :biggrin:

e.g. So you think your whanger is big?
a) yep, I can barely lift my feet over it without tripping
B) I have had no complaints
c) I'm a right shortarse and have never had a shag so nobody can complain
d) I'm glad my shoes are small, it's a tighter fit
e) I am over 6 foot tall and I am so cool and self assured that I have no idea how large or small my penis is and to me it is not important

Can we have a option for "beautiful French women* throw me to the bed and insist on marrying me purely for the size of ma bite."

*Or Irish leprechauns for Yenners

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
summerdays said:
But can you remember when there was no internet and anything you ordered had to be sent off with a cheque in the post, and the delivery dates was NORMALLY 28 days!!

And when shops closed early on Wednesdays and bike shops wouldn't give you a price for something over the phone.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Top Bottom