bye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonesy

Guru
_Ben_ said:
nah, bollox. he's bimbly.
either that or he's bimbly AND simon L2? if you think about it they probably do know each other and go round each other's houses.

But not bonj? You seem pretty clear that we can rule that option out. :laugh:

jonesy

Guru
Crackle said:
<Tut> Chuffy blows open secret indiscreetly <shock, horror>

So bets on Abbers coming back. Evens?

He didn't even carry out his last threat to leave... I suppose it depends on whether he feels he got enough attention in this thread. :laugh:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I'll be honest with you _Ben_, unless you have been embroiled within the tiny world of cycling fora 'politics' for the last couple of years it really makes no odds.
Dellzegg is enough of his own entity that unless you met his previous incarnation it really isn't that important.

If you have spare time though you could trawl back thru threads in P&L there are plenty of references.

bonj2

jonesy said:
But not bonj? You seem pretty clear that we can rule that option out. :laugh:

I'm not sure when i've said that.

bonj2

tdr1nka said:
I'll be honest with you _Ben_, unless you have been embroiled within the tiny world of cycling fora 'politics' for the last couple of years it really makes no odds.
Dellzegg is enough of his own entity that unless you met his previous incarnation it really isn't that important.

If you have spare time though you could trawl back thru threads in P&L there are plenty of references.

oh i agree. it's just fun taking pot shot speculations, doesn't matter what about. It's just something to take pot shot speculations at :laugh:

bonj2

Crackle said:
<Tut> Chuffy blows open secret indiscreetly <shock, horror>

So bets on Abbers coming back. Evens?

is anyone sure abitrary isn't bonj?

I must admit the 'i'm leaving' expecting a big 'oh, no dont' go!' was very similar to bonj's a few months ago.

Top Bottom