C & B Seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I know, I know another which light thread but hopefully a little more specific.
C & B Seen has THIS LIGHT, Ebay has THIS LIGHT (recently featured HERE)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181007055...sid=p3984.m1439.l2649&clk_rvr_id=409007581376
Now to my untrained eye I can't see too much difference between the two for the extra £18, does anybody have experience of the two or could anybody point me to a real difference between them please?
If this has been done before please point me in the right direction, but I've had a search and couldn't find anything specific.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Basically they are the same. The battery may be better if the CB one comes with the waterproof battery and you'll probably get a UK charger. But for £26 you can't go far wrong.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Cheers foss, that's exactly what I thought. Aside from a choice of colours I couldn't see much too much between the two, thank you :smile:

fossyant

C&B also sell the more generic magicshine type t6 but they are out of stock.

At least both are UK stock, so if you get a duff you'll get a replacement fast. At £26 I am tempted to get an el cheapo to go along with my current magicshine.

fossyant

Oh with the plug adapter,it will most likely be non fused. I've never had an issue with these adapters, but I have bought a proper fused adapter from the supermarket just in case, for the charger I have at work. At home I have a newer charger from magicshine which I just changed the charger cable for a UK one.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I run several lights, including my Vision 1 which I love, however as I've extended my commute this year and around 5 miles of it is absolutely pitch black, I want that bit of extra oomph. As you say, for £26 it's got to be worth a punt, even if it only lasts for one winter.

Top Bottom