cadel evans to Win this years TdF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

The only way he'll win is if the actual winner is disqualified.... now hang on, that's not such a far fetched scenario.

Keith Oates

Janner
Evans is certainly proving to be in good form this year and his attack on Valverde yesterday indicates that he's ready to have a go. He must be one of the favorites but let's see what happens in the remaining stages of the Dauphine first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
bonj said:
it'd be good to see an mtber thrash all these roady divas.

Ahh yes

Floyd Landis hmmm maybe not.

Michael Rasmussen oh dear.

Its not quite working out is it.

Noodley

rich p said:
Ah yes, mtb = must take booster;)

must talk bollocks in bonj's case ;):sad:

Cadel has a good chance, Cunego too. I'd like to see them both having a go. I have backed Sastre for the past couple of years, but I'm fairly convinced he'll not do it this year either.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Evans will be a wheel sucking 2nd place. No idea whose wheel he'll be sucking though.

I'd like to see Frank Schleck do well. I don't think he'll win, but he'll have some good days

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cunego is preparing for a decent go so it's possible. I hope Cadel doesn't win and I'll maybe have Valverde as my team leader.

Noodley

Steve Austin said:
Evans will be a wheel sucking 2nd place. No idea whose wheel he'll be sucking though.

That's the thing. Over the years Evans has been accused of wheel-sucking, yet look at those whose wheel he has been sucking - most if not all of them proved to have doped or admit to it later; not alleged, but proved. This year he may be able to show his true self.

And yes, I do know which teams Evas has ridden with over the years should anyone try to allege he is not clean!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
That's the thing. Over the years Evans has been accused of wheel-sucking, yet look at those whose wheel he has been sucking - most if not all of them proved to have doped or admit to it later; not alleged, but proved. This year he may be able to show his true self.

And yes, I do know which teams Evas has ridden with over the years should anyone try to allege he is not clean!

:ohmy::ohmy:Of course he's clean; he speaks English!!

Top Bottom