Cadence / improving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It all depends on what you're going to do with it. I just wanted mine for current speed/current heartrate and current cadence, wireless and nothing extra I need to buy on the "base" model. Got mine for £50 and the ride distances tally up with the couple of GPS ride tracks I've done. It just hasn't got todays "must have" Garmin logo stencilled on it. I'm quite happy with it and the data it generates and in the end that's all that matters, to me anyway!!

amaferanga

Veteran
As said above - if you got the Edge 500 with a cadence kit included for £100 you got yourself a cracking deal - the base itself appears to be in the £150 range at the moment.

Not with the GSC-10 because I don't need it (get cadence from PowerTap hub). But a GSC-10 is only £30. So that'd be £130. Still not expensive IMO.

VamP

Banned
I got the 500 for 150 with the performance pack (cadence + HR) from Halfords on one of their deals. Total bargain considering what an awesome piece of kit it is.

It should actually make things easier - you'll get an idea how much so the next time you hit a head wind!

Top Bottom