Cafe reopened?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
new forums are so sexy, but if im honest a bit slow (im sure you are still optimising some back end stuff so i assume it will speed up)

Smooth, sleak and glossy.

Just like my bike :ohmy:

OP
OP
rh100

rh100

new forums are so sexy, but if im honest a bit slow (im sure you are still optimising some back end stuff so i assume it will speed up)

Smooth, sleak and glossy.

Just like my bike :ohmy:

Running quite quickly for me (IE8 WinXP if it helps anyone)

Shaun

Founder
There's still a heck of a lot of work to do ... I'll be tweaking it for months to come, but right now I just want to get a basic functioning site up and running before I fall asleep where I'm sat ... :ohmy:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There's still a heck of a lot of work to do ... I'll be tweaking it for months to come, but right now I just want to get a basic functioning site up and running before I fall asleep where I'm sat ... :ohmy:

Great work. Top Man.

BTW, I hate any sort of change to my routine, you bastard,

Just checking the naughty filter.........

Will bum, gonads, crap, and motorist be allowed? Please let us know.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Well done! New look is clean and I'm sure our eyes will become accustomed after a few days.

One problem seems to be that if you click "reply" at the bottom of the post it incorporates the previous post as a quote. You have to go to "add reply" at the top for this not to happen.

Edit function works but there's no time space for editing before the "edited by...." message appears.

D

Deleted member 1258

There's still a heck of a lot of work to do ... I'll be tweaking it for months to come, but right now I just want to get a basic functioning site up and running before I fall asleep where I'm sat ... :rolleyes:

Well done, top job

johnnyh

Veteran
It's great on an iPhone, much better

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wow, excellent, we're back!

Can you believe, it's the weekend and I still woke up for 7.30, so I thought I'd see if we'd made it through the night...

Well done Shaun - you deserve a bloody good nap, followed by a romping big fry up!

Top Bottom