Caird Park, Dundee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I was at the track last night to see how it was getting on. The track looks great and about half the fence is in place with the other half just requiring the mesh fixed. I shall keep you updated.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Looking postive for a coach-led session this Thursday!! :becool: Starting at 6.30pm.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Aye, track bikes are available.
This Thursday sees the start of the track league tho, so you'll need a provisional licence (Silver BC membership covers this)...which reminds me, I have not got mine sorted out yet!

martinhedges

The outdoor track at Caird Park, Dundee, is currently being upgraded - new surface, fencing to replace the hedging (oh, how I am gonna miss getting scratches on my arms! :laugh: ) , and floodlights...if anyone wants to give track cycling a go there are "novice" sessions planned, so post here and I'll ask the coaches what the plans are. The track is mostly used by Juniors but I would like to see it being used more for old duffers like me! So if you want to get more use out of it, let me know and I'll pester those who can make it happen!
I have taken part in many sports. Track cycling is one sport which I would really like to try. Living in Aberdeen doesnt help as we do not have a cycling track. I would only be able to come down on the weekends as I do not drive. Cheers.

Top Bottom