call me a late developer but.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Ive just watched my first episode of Gavin and Stacey on the box.

All of you that complain that there is nowt on the telly (and i count myself here as well) have obviously never seen it either.

Funniest thing i have seen in about 10 years. Am i alone here or does it have a big fanbase among CC'rs

ChrisKH

Guru
It doesn't do a lot for me to be honest. Ditto "The Office" when that was running. It just wasn't funny and Gavin and Stacey is the same for me. They both have that cringeworthy factor which turns a switch off in my brain. But don't let me discourage you from enjoying yourself.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It was better than a lot of stuff and was at least well acted. Alison Steadman is a favourite of mine since Abigail's Party.

snakehips

I did see a bit of one episode and I reckon that if I had to sit in front of the telly and watch something , I might well plump for that.
As for the office , I just couldn't take it , too realistic. There are too many 'managers' like that , and I have worked for some of them.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't watch it often, but we've got the latest series recorded on the 'Topfield' thingy..... it's bloody funny.......

Top Bottom