Calling all Dr feelgood fans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bought the DVD and have watched it twice. I liked Lee Brilleaux's mum.

yes she is a great character...
Glad you enjoyed it. (Well you must have to have watched it twice
thumbsup.png
)

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I was listening to a few Feelgood tracks on YouTube and wondered who wrote Milk and Alcohol after Wilko, their song writer was sacked. That led to a bit more investigation on wikipedia. Seems like Dr Feelgood was like The Ink Spots for line up changes. First they sack the guitarist and song writer in 77, then the original rhythm section leave in 82, then the singer dies in 95. In between the original and current line up, seven other musicians have been members of the band.
blush.gif
It's liked they've evolved into their own tribute band. (Mind you, they're not the only ones to do that.)

f6ac31b07d3892df54299b2ea9be13f3.png

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I was listening to a few Feelgood tracks on YouTube and wondered who wrote Milk and Alcohol after Wilko, their song writer was sacked. That led to a bit more investigation on wikipedia. Seems like Dr Feelgood was like The Ink Spots for line up changes. First they sack the guitarist and song writer in 77, then the original rhythm section leave in 82, then the singer dies in 95. In between the original and current line up, seven other musicians have been members of the band.
blush.gif
It's liked they've evolved into their own tribute band. (Mind you, they're not the only ones to do that.)

f6ac31b07d3892df54299b2ea9be13f3.png

Some people say that homeopathy works......:whistle:

Top Bottom