Calling all Nexus 7 owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

Still crap. Rot in hell google!

suzeworld

Veteran
I just think you lot are lucky to still be able to use your nexus tablets at all.

Mine died because I could not charge the f^%€& . My mate's is going the same way and forums suggest it is a pretty common fault.

brand

[QUOTE="the_mikey, post: 3553636, member: 12281] after downgrading it back to KitKat it feels like an improvement, better UI, faster, intuitive![/QUOTE]
How? if I don't sort it soon I will be lighting the fire with it!

byegad

Legendary Member
Mine is still barely usable even after 5.02 and several minor 'Android Upgrades'. I'm still planning on getting back to KitKat.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Still ok with mine. I must be one of the lucky ones.

OP
OP
Leedsbusdriver

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
If you have a laggy Nexus 7 then try going into settings, then choosing developer options and then switch it off.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I just think you lot are lucky to still be able to use your nexus tablets at all.

Mine died because I could not charge the f^%€& . My mate's is going the same way and forums suggest it is a pretty common fault.
I had to replace the charging socket on my daughter's. It's not a difficult job if you can handle a small screwdriver and a spudger. The part's available on the Bay of E...

I sold my Nexus 7 to my cousin and bought a Windows tablet.

suzeworld

Veteran
I had to replace the charging socket on my daughter's. It's not a difficult job if you can handle a small screwdriver and a spudger. The part's available on the Bay of E...

Wow, thanks for the tip .. I will have a look - but the word spudger has me foxed, so I dunno if I can handle one or not!

Bless you

Top Bottom