Cambridge Guided Busway path debris - deliberate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
On the way to work this morning I was coming off the busway path from the rail station to get onto Long Road, and there were a load of small logs on the edge of the path. They had been taken out of the trees at the edge of the path/Long Road and I was wondering if some idiots were trying to cause cyclists problems. Although they looked like they had already been moved to the side I threw them back across the ditch out of the way of the path.

I thought I should give busway cyclists a heads-up, especially if anyone will be using the path in the dark later, like me.

MisterStan

Label Required
On the way to work this morning I was coming off the busway path from the rail station to get onto Long Road, and there were a load of small logs on the edge of the path. They had been taken out of the trees at the edge of the path/Long Road and I was wondering if some idiots were trying to cause cyclists problems. Although they looked like they had already been moved to the side I threw them back across the ditch out of the way of the path.

I thought I should give busway cyclists a heads-up, especially if anyone will be using the path in the dark later, like me.
Probably - there was a small group of kids throwing stones at cyclists and buses last night - they only threw one at me. I stopped and made to chase them and they scarpered. Little shoots. That was down by the bridge at Histon though.

OP
OP
LCpl Boiled Egg

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Would you www.fixmystreet.com it, please? Ideally, someone will come and recover them, but at least it records that someone had told the authorities if something bad happens :-(

OK, I have done that. There's nothing to recover as I threw the logs back over the ditch, but I mentioned I wanted it logged (ha ha) in case of similar incidents.

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom