Came across this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

galaxy

Veteran
While away in the Cotswolds last week. On a pub wall. Land lord thinks it's been there since late 60's. Said there's been a revival of Cyclists this year stoping at the pub. So had to sample a pint.
image.jpg
image.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I would venture a guess and suggest that was older than 1960's. Which pub is it?

Mile195

Veteran
That's quite interesting. I've never seen one of those before.

By the way, your pictures look a bit blue. I imagine your camera has the white balance set to incandescent light. Change it back to auto or daylight and it should look a bit more natural.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

OP
OP
galaxy

galaxy

Veteran
Lol. Ok. It's the Coach & Horses in Longborough Thanka for the info on the camera it's coz it's a water root case. Phone camera. Only ever seen one of those signs before

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Lol. Ok. It's the Coach & Horses in Longborough Thanka for the info on the camera it's coz it's a water root case. Phone camera. Only ever seen one of those signs before
Looking at Google maps there seems to be two Coach and Horses in Longborough. One on the main road and one in the actual village. Also the Map in the above link doesn't indicate that it's "known". You may wish to become famous and have your name associated with it's discovery.........

Top Bottom