Camera course

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scots_lass

I'm just back from a 2 day landscape camera course. I've just been going thru my photos and I have some cracking ones (especially of a sunset). Isn't it nice when something you have been looking forward to turns out even better than you expected? Money well spent!

What else has turned out better than expected?

TVC

Lets see 'em then.
wink.gif

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The quick way is to click "Use full editor"

then "click to attch files" under the box

Attachments

• eBay pics 554.jpg
    eBay pics 554.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 17
Some sites (is this one?) restrict posting of images until a certain post count is achieved to avoid spam, and pron.

Seigi

Not to steal your thread or anything but I took a nice one of the sky last night, it was nicer earlier on but I was too lazy to take one :tongue: (Hope it resizes :3):
sky30062011.jpg

I have a few other nice ones of the Lake District at winter with frozen lake, but I'll refrain from posting them here as I don't want to steal the spotlight...May make another thread about them.

Seigi

It looks like you're uploading the thumbnails, try going to imageshack.us and uploading your picture, then clicking on the picture (when it uploads) to view it bigger, then copy that link and either put tags around it or click the little "Insert image" button in the reply window and enter the URL there.

Top Bottom