camera recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Can anyone recommend a good digital camera for around £200 that can be bought o n the high street? (Good for cheaper is good too!) I had a mid-range Canon Ixus in the past that did the job but if anyone has an insight please post here!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
This comes up fairly regularly and many (myself included) recommend the Panasonic Lumix range.

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Going on the fact that I've always had a Lumix compact/bridge, that's what I'm going to recommend.
Best new camera in your price range http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/LUMIX Digital Cameras/LUMIX Digital Cameras/DMC-FS37/Overview/6825887/index.html

Looking on Evilbay, there are some Lumix G series (including a GF1 with kit lens), so second hand might be a good option.
I Leica this consensus, it makes the decision easier. It's my partner who's buying but we hope to get it in the next couple of days before a holiday...shopping around is not really an option.

D

Deleted member 1258

Another Lumix fan here, I've had mine a couple of years now, It takes a good picture and is reasonable small.

Top Bottom