Camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

caimg

Über Member
Well I just don't like wearing a helmet. And I think the headband would annoy me, but it might be worth a try.

S'okay pal I was joking about the helmet ;)

FWIW I've used the headband mount for my contour ROAM for gigs and it's totally fine.

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
It does have a narrow field of view only 63 degrees but there is a wide angle version, 135 degrees, for £130 with free delivery for orders over £100..
Also it is "only" 720p.
Only one and a half hours of battery life and the battery is built in, so no chance to replace it.
I think Magnatom reviewed it with three other cameras, the article is on his blog somewhere.
If you do buy from DogCam look on the internet for a 10% discount voucher.

It's only for my commute, which is an hour tops, even if I do a longer route. I think the narrower field of view will be fine for a directional one on my eyeline - this will be in conjunction with my existing Contour on the handlebars.

Bigsharn

Veteran
Personally I wear a hat under a strap from an LED Head-mounted light. I use a normal digital camera (with video function) mounted on the front so look a bit of a clip when I ride, but within a couple of minutes I can't even feel it there.

Top Bottom