Cameras in helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you think this will ever happen. Or indeed, has it already happened but at very high prices?

I wonder if the technology improved and it became really cheap, they'd become compulsary in helmets. And helmets would look abit like they do now but have a camera in them.

Ben M

errr....

I know that you're talking about integrated cameras, but you are aware of cameras that fit to helmets aren't you? And the relevant subforum just above this one.

thomas

the tank engine
Riverman said:
Do you think this will ever happen. Or indeed, has it already happened but at very high prices?

I wonder if the technology improved and it became really cheap, they'd become compulsary in helmets. And helmets would look abit like they do now but have a camera in them.

No. Never.

Well, maybe, but I wouldn't buy one. Not really much benefit. I'd rather not have to buy a new camera if I broke my helmet (and vice versa)

OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
Oh but I really meant that there would just be a standard camera in helmets. You could attach your own camera to the helmet still, but that each helmet would have the equivalent of CCTV.

I guess it's abit too orwellien.

yenrod

Riverman said:

Nah - not really!

Top Bottom