Campag Go Electric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hont

Guru
The Shimano system has a nice self-trimming feature (couldn't find anything in the campag release to say whether they do as well) which offers a distinct advantage over mechanical systems plus you can mount gear changers in different places on your bars that just need a small tap to change gear. So they're not without appeal.

As Easy As Riding A Bike

Plus you eliminate cable-related issues.

Still effing expensive though!
biggrin.gif

oldroadman

Veteran
The Shimano system has a nice self-trimming feature (couldn't find anything in the campag release to say whether they do as well) which offers a distinct advantage over mechanical systems plus you can mount gear changers in different places on your bars that just need a small tap to change gear. So they're not without appeal.

I'll have a word with the plumber.....lever top for the older rider?? Non-compatible with Campag and Sram taps, obviusly, but handy for an in race wash, just attach pump to bidon!

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Agree for a race, but what about a time trial? I could see that working. You'd need a manual override though.
An auto option would certainly be possible, but it would probably be user pre-set to shift above and below a given cadence. I couldn't see it being programmed on gradient changes.

Top Bottom