Campag Go Electric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've often wondered why the UCI permits electronic-assisted gearshifting when they are so anal about almost everything else regarding bike design.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Italian electronics :wacko:

Anyone here own an Alfa Romeo?

I suspect a SRAM version soon.

oldroadman

Veteran
Proof of the pudding, and all that. If they work through the training camps, and it's wet, then good. Personally I can't see the point with cable setups being light and accurate. Still, it will sell product to the bike fashionistas, and as a pro you generally use whatever kit you get issued.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Proof of the pudding, and all that. If they work through the training camps, and it's wet, then good. Personally I can't see the point with cable setups being light and accurate. Still, it will sell product to the bike fashionistas, and as a pro you generally use whatever kit you get issued.
Every gearshift system made was light and accurate...till something lighter, quicker and more accurate came along. It's all race driven, every tiny advantage can make a difference between winning and losing and the trickle down effect as prices drop eventually see most of us adopting the new technology.

Top Bottom