Campag Veloce compact chainset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShannonBall

Über Member
Looking for a Campag Veloce compact chainset with 170mm cranks.

I have a 2009 Veloce chainset 53/39 in excellent condition with 170mm cranks that has done 300 miles to swap or I will pay money cash.

Cheers

Tynan

Veteran
I'd love that

Sadly I only have a knackered xenon/veloce/centaur chainset to offer in return

it is compact though

let me know

OP
OP
ShannonBall

ShannonBall

Über Member
Thanks for the offer - I'd like better than knackered though :0)

I could get a brand new veloce compact for £71 from Bike Plus, but would rather swap if I can

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Not quite what you'd like, but it might suit- I have a low mileage 170mm Miche Race compact (definitely Campag compatible, it was fitted to my Veloce-equipped Viner. An exchange wouldn't be of use (bike fit indicated I wanted 172.5mm, what I now have on my n+1, and when I finally get the Viner back I'm thinking of going for Athena). In decent nick, bit of rubbing on the crank arms but not much else. Let me know if you're interested.

OP
OP
ShannonBall

ShannonBall

Über Member
Is it black or silver? I'm after silver.

StuAff said:
Not quite what you'd like, but it might suit- I have a low mileage 170mm Miche Race compact (definitely Campag compatible, it was fitted to my Veloce-equipped Viner. An exchange wouldn't be of use (bike fit indicated I wanted 172.5mm, what I now have on my n+1, and when I finally get the Viner back I'm thinking of going for Athena). In decent nick, bit of rubbing on the crank arms but not much else. Let me know if you're interested.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Tynan said:
fussy bugger isn't he Stuaff?

Aren't we all on occasion?

Top Bottom