campagnolo Zonda spokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David5416

Über Member
I need a new rear spoke for my Zonda wheels. I got knocked off yesterday by an incompetent driver and thought there was no damage to the bike until I went out again for a ride. It appears he must of hit me in the rear wheel and leg. As I rode up a hill today the spoke went ping. I have looked everywhere on the net for a new spoke but can only find packs . I want to have a go at fixing the wheel myself, anybody know anywhere that I can get a rear spoke from?

D

Deleted member 23692

bpsmith

Veteran
iRide are you UK warranty guys for Fulcrum and Campag, amongst others. Always the best place to try first for spares.

They are ultra helpful on the phone too in fairness!

OP
OP
David5416

David5416

Über Member
iRide are you UK warranty guys for Fulcrum and Campag, amongst others. Always the best place to try first for spares.

They are ultra helpful on the phone too in fairness!
Just spoke to I - RIDE and like you said very helpfull. They even had a set of four spokes in that i have bought and should be here start of next week. Thanks again

OP
OP
David5416

David5416

Über Member
Anybody who needs any Fulcrum and Campag speares repairs etc should defo speak to I-RIDE first. I ordered my spokes Friday lunch time and they were in my hand Saturday morning. Pleasure to deal with and a first class service.

On another note i had originally bought my wheels from WIGGLE and after contacting them i was told that spokes are not covered by a guarantee by CAMPAGNOLO however as a gesture of good will WIGGLE will cover the price of the repair. I was told get my wheel fixed and they would refund me. Again another example of great customer service and satisfaction. A pleasure to deal with 2 fantastic companies.

Top Bottom