Can anybody tell me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Guest
It was two weeks ago, did you miss it? This could be a very long autumn.
 
D

Deleted member 23692

Guest
I'd love to know too!

I got snowed on yesterday whist in Alston, and tonight I've put the heating back on... and it's a month short of the summer solstice :cry:
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
As a beekeeper, it's a ruddy nightmare two years. Was really hoping for a good year but so far, small colonies only just building up. Not a great year again. :sad:

strange how it effects all of us in different way
 

Davidc

Legendary Member
Location
Somerset UK
Numbnuts, you really must pay attention when the news is on. You missed out on what's happening.

It was cancelled last year.

For 3 years.

No summer in the UK until 2015.
 
Top Bottom