Can anyone help a clueless wife please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you for all the very quick replies.
I was hoping to spend only about £100 but could push it up a bit. Perhaps I'm better leaving it for him to choose and give him the money towards it. Won't quite be the same on Christmas morning! It will mainly be used in the lounge I guess in carpeted wooden floors.

A skewer costs a couple of quid......

Wrap it up in a posh, elegant package and the present on Christmas morning..... then let him work out the rest, it can really be fun teasing and working around the subject

I have often done this where I feel the main present is something best chosen with discussion, and ensuring the correct choice.

.. and as a bonus you can often pick up bargains in the sales

Turbo trainer sales (IIRC) tend to be an Autumn / Winter item and many of the dealers will be clearing them out to make way for the spring stocks

lukasran

Thank you for all your help.
Would this one be ok? Reviews seem ok on other sites.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/hometrainer-satori-pro-pack-id_8164386.html

Ive got this one and can tell you it is very solid, sturdy give you a good feel while using it, not exactly quiet though. it comes with everything you need in the box (skewers) . I would have been very happy to receive this from my gf but she is not as thoughtful as you.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I have just got the satori package from decathlon. Its my first turbo and its a little noisy but not too bad. Bit like a washer on the spin cycle. I like that it came with the extras and have done a very sweaty hour on it this morning lol.

Top Bottom