Can I have your advice on this hybrid please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Lovely colour :okay:
My only reservation would be a lack of disc brakes
Oh it has got them...they are invisible on the photo!:scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

People are selling these used from £250 to £600! Wonder what the original price on this would have been.

£350 for the spec seems like a steal! ? But I’m not an expert! So wonder what you all think?

vickster

Legendary Member
On,y available in medium. Go to Cycle Republic if they have and get a test ride if that's the right size for you.
I'm quite tempted myself :laugh: (esp with 10% off?for British cycling members)

vickster

Legendary Member
Looks like it's sold out. There are none in Birmingham or Wolverhampton for example, or Leeds or London or around Surrey

Last edited:

sleuthey

Legendary Member
For a Boardman I would say that's a great deal

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

Unlikely. But looks like all gone anyhow. Was it on hot deals or whatever
No - saw it online today - but what I've done is a stupid thing !!! saw the bike, told a few of my bike friends and some of told their friends.......and some have bought and now none left !!!!!! Just got back from a 2hr car drive and came to order one and all gone !!! ah well !..

vickster

Legendary Member
No - saw it online today - but what I've done is a stupid thing !!! saw the bike, told a few of my bike friends and some of told their friends.......and some have bought and now none left !!!!!! Just got back from a 2hr car drive and came to order one and all gone !!! ah well !..
Oops...here's hoping they don't sell off on eBay at a profit :headshake:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer

You learned the hard way to keep good deals to yourself until after you've already got your own and only then tell anyone else what a bargain it is. Loose lips sink ships....

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

You learned the hard way to keep good deals to yourself until after you've already got your own and only then tell anyone else what a bargain it is. Loose lips sink ships....

Just done a bit of chatting to someone who works there and stock is showing they can get me one - possibly, but have some info on a different model at a bargain price.....gonna keep that one to myself !

Gunk

Guru
They were around £800 new, (I used to have the 2015 version, very competent bike) that was a steal, very cheap bike.

The Btwins are 11 speed, the Boardman is 10 speed. I’ve actually got a Boardman Hybrid ( the MX Comp) it’s a proper tank, but the Btwins are a bit of a more modern design.

Top Bottom