Can I please write this last week off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The last 5 day's have been manic but nothing has been achieved, done single figure bike miles in total and not much chance of any weekend ones either.

Got a couple of project's I wanted finished by now but these are no nearer to being finished.

I know my week has been a lot better than other peoples, but it's not been great in general.

Why not wrong it off instead of right it off?

You could of course write it off too.

Jaykun85

Still 2 days left in the week something may happen to make you forget all the bad 5 days :smile:

isn't it the wrong right? shouldn't it be Write? :tongue:

and Single figure rides blah, least you have gotten out and done something rather than nothing :smile: I haven't had chance to go out this week as weather been way too bad and when tried to go on MTB, the front wheel was being annoying so thats in the LBS for a health check and upgrade whiles its in ..

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The last 5 day's have been manic but nothing has been achieved, done single figure bike miles in total and not much chance of any weekend ones either.

Got a couple of project's I wanted finished by now but these are no nearer to being finished.

I know my week has been a lot better than other peoples, but it's not been great in general.
Your week has just got worse. days, projects and people's FFS :laugh: On the up side "it's" is correct :okay:

Sorry - I don't usually do the apostrophe policing but I couldn't resist this time. :laugh:

Effyb4

Veteran
Only if I can write my past week off as well. At times I haven't known whether to scream or cry. Hopefully next week will be better for both of us.

Ps I haven't been out on my bike this week at all.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think @biggs682 you are like me, you want everything done yesterday ^_^

Top Bottom