Can you help source me a bulb holder (or two)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Being a cackhanded idiot, whilst replacing one of the brake light bulbs in my Galaxy (2009) rear cluster, I've managed to damage two of the bulb holders for rear lights (there are eight of these altogether).

Local motor parts man says only from Ford; Ford man says only if you buy an entire section of electrics for the car at £300!!

This is what the best looks like - Google doesn't seem to help me - can you?

20220820_160339.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

DRM

Guru
Looks like a scrap yard job, on the later ones I’m sure the lights are led’s, we had a 2011 Galaxy & I’m certain the side lights were led’s, I’m wondering if one of those would be a straight swap into your car

OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Looks like a scrap yard job, on the later ones I’m sure the lights are led’s, we had a 2011 Galaxy & I’m certain the side lights were led’s, I’m wondering if one of those would be a straight swap into your car

These are deffo incandescent. The bulbs are readily available, just not the plastic twist in holders it seems.

DRM

Guru
These are deffo incandescent. The bulbs are readily available, just not the plastic twist in holders it seems.

That’s why I’m wondering if a scrappy visit might be fruitful, alternatively I wonder if those bulb holders were used on other Ford models too, I think the 2010 to 2016 LED lights should fit, as long as the connectors are identical to the filament bulb type lamp assemblies

Top Bottom