Cancelled flights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If they were booked as separate tickets, then technically, they are. There is nothing in the Montreal convention requiring them to pay out for any rescheduling of the flights, only for delays to the scheduled time.

Which means it is then down to their terms & conditions regarding changes to flight times.

Assuming it is Korean Airlines, their T&C say:
If, after you purchase your Ticket, KAL make a significant change to the scheduled flight time, which is not acceptable to you, and KAL is unable to book you on an alternate flight which is acceptable to you, you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with Article13. 3.

If they were booked as connecting tickets, then different rules apply, and it is their responsibility to get him to his destination.

They were booked as a through flight as far as I know: Middle Son is flying to Stuttgart from Nagoya via Seoul and Paris CDG.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just heard from Beautiful Wife that Middle Son's flight from Japan has been cancelled. As he's in Japan this is a problem.

Sorry, I can't help, but your second sentence there made me smile.

I'd have thought that being in Japan, instead of, say, Slough, would be a pretty big requirement, yes! 😆

Last edited:
Top Bottom