Canine comeuppance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
I was cycling past a farmhouse yesterday, when a small white hairy missile bursts through the hedge and scampers after me barking and snapping at my left heel. An instant later, farmer's wife bursts out of garden gate and yells,
"BIFFA: COME HERE!"
Biffa skids to a halt on all four heels cartoon-style and slopes off back to mistress.
I stop astride my bike to watch the ensuing scene.
"BIFFA: SIT!...... YOU'RE A VERY NAUGHTY BOY. DO-NOT-DO-THAT-AGAIN!"
She stands over him wagging a finger and looking very stern.
Biffa hangs his head in shame and looked embarrassed and crestfallen. If he had had had a tail, it would have been firmly between his legs.
She looks at me sheepishly,
"I'm so so sorry. He loves chasing cyclists. I thought I'd blocked all the holes, but it looks like he's found another."
"Nomatter. I enjoyed watching Biffa get his comeuppance. You're rather scarey you know."
We both laughed.

Has Biffa finally learnt his lesson?

asterix

Comrade Member
Not at all.. You were the high point in his day. Full marks for being reasonable about it. I sincerely hope a cyclist wouldn't stoop to this..

..which unfortunately is on my doorstep when I am in the UK.

papercorn2000

There used to be a sheepdog who lived on the road between Ardoch Rig and the Steps crossroads (OK, only if you know the area) you would be coming off a climb at speed and the sheepdog would see you. It would then hare down the farm drive to catch you. You would have to put on an extra burst of speed to pass the end of the drive before the dog got there! It was always touch and go. It used to do this with cars, bikes, walkers until the fateful day when it tried to chase the postman's van and came to a sticky (and somewhat flattened) end.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Further adjustments done: any better?:biggrin:

I was cycling past a farmhouse yesterday, when a small white hairy missile bursts through the hedge and scampers after me barking and snapping at my left heel. An instant later, farmer's wife bursts out of garden gate and yells,
"BIFFA: COME HERE!"
Biffa skidded to a halt on all four heels cartoon-style and sloped off back to his mistress.
I stopped astride my bike to watch the ensuing scene.
"BIFFA: SIT!...... YOU'RE A VERY NAUGHTY BOY. DO-NOT-DO-THAT-AGAIN!"
She stood over him wagging a finger and looking very stern.
Biffa hung his head in shame and looked embarrassed and crestfallen. If he had had a tail, it would have been firmly between his legs.
She looked at me sheepishly,
"I'm so so sorry. He loves chasing cyclists. I thought I'd blocked all the holes, but it looks like he's found another."
"Nomatter. I enjoyed watching Biffa get his comeuppance. You're rather scary you know."
We both laughed.

Has Biffa finally learned his lesson?

Bigtallfatbloke

..I'll never understand dog owners who shout at the dog when he has just come back as asked. Think of it from the mutts view...he's just done exactly what he was told to do and he's getting an earful of abuse for it, which is actually solely for the benefit of the owners guilty consciounce (sp??).

Next time he attacks a cyclist he will be less likely to come home for fear of the ticking off he's going to get.

stevenb

lol...poor old Biffa...does he deliver bins too? :biggrin:

While I was waiting for my lift to work this AM I had the pleasure/misfortune of watching two dog owners meeting each other and the site of a randy male climbing on the back of the female...:biggrin:.....that soon broke up their conversation...:biggrin:

Top Bottom