Cannabis oil products - anyone using this for arthritic problems?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I've been taking some 20mg gummies, seems to have made some difference to my hands.
Tell us more like where do you get them and how much do they cost. I have rheumatoid arthritis which flares up now and then so would not mind trying anything to help.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It's gown under licence here in Cornwall.

OT but I was out on a walk in Kent some years ago and in the corner of a field I found a large patch of what I thought was cannabis. I'm no expert - it was the first time I'd actually seen a cannabis leaf. I took photos and I was pretty sure that's what it was. Whether it was legally cultivated there, or whether it had "accidentally" grown there I don't know.

None of which answers @DCBassman 's question at all. Sorry for thread diversion.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
OT but I was out on a walk in Kent some years ago and in the corner of a field I found a large patch of what I thought was cannabis. I'm no expert - it was the first time I'd actually seen a cannabis leaf. I took photos and I was pretty sure that's what it was. Whether it was legally cultivated there, or whether it had "accidentally" grown there I don't know.

None of which answers @DCBassman 's question at all. Sorry for thread diversion.
I thought its natural habitat was rented houses? ^_^

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese

I have a family member that's used the stuf for years. They would be long gone by now without it .
Luckily here in Cornwall it grows nicely as we are sub tropical.
Osteoporosis and arthritis along with MS all benefit from it.

gbb

Legendary Member
One if the problems with anything you take is the fact that arthritis ( in my case at least) flares, subsides, sits in the background and is manageable with paracetamol....and equally pain is sometimes between the two.
So anything you take, its difficult, impossible to untangle whether any particular remedy or painkiller is having a particular effect, you really have to take it long term and even then, you're not sure.
Cod liver oil capsules for several years almost non stop, CBD oil capsules for a few months and Glucosamine for several years, all have been taken over the last 5 to 10 years , none have made a noticeable lasting impact, maybe over a small timeframe but then that may have been a natural subsiding of the pain anyway, you have good days (well, you never have good days, just some are less painful than others)...and bad days.
Put simply, I wasn't convinced when I took them.

One if the problems with anything you take is the fact that arthritis ( in my case at least) flares, subsides, sits in the background and is manageable with paracetamol....and equally pain is sometimes between the two.
So anything you take, its difficult, impossible to untangle whether any particular remedy or painkiller is having a particular effect, you really have to take it long term and even then, you're not sure.
Cod liver oil capsules for several years almost non stop, CBD oil capsules for a few months and Glucosamine for several years, all have been taken over the last 5 to 10 years , none have made a noticeable lasting impact, maybe over a small timeframe but then that may have been a natural subsiding of the pain anyway, you have good days (well, you never have good days, just some are less painful than others)...and bad days.
Put simply, I wasn't convinced when I took them.
Certainly, it's a trial. It also certainly doesn't seem to ease the rest of my OA-ridden skeleton. That increasingly needs carpentry...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I've recently started taking imove active from the same people that make Yumove for dogs. My back seems to have eased but it was maybe going to anyway. I will keep taking them for a while though just to see. When you are plagued with aches and pains, you will try most things.

gbb

Legendary Member
Ironically, this post reminded me i still have a few left over CBD capsules in the cupboard, so with this in mind, i took one yesterday morning.
Easy day, mostly sitting in peoples houses and driving so didnt stress the joints really, but...
Woke up this morning....despite my doubt up post, this morning ive felt as good as i have for some months.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I inspected this shipment a couple of weeks ago, 7 tonnes of cannabis leaf destined for CBD oil production. Boy, did that room smell strong!
IMG-20220407-WA0000.jpg

Top Bottom