Cannabis oil products - anyone using this for arthritic problems?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
As a sufferer of OA for several years now, its waxed and waned between deep deep bone aching pain to mild aches...and everything I between. Took cod liver oil capsules for ages, took all sorts to mitigate it from nettle tea to CBD capsules etc etc, nothing has really really helped.
The one thing that does seem to have helped a lot is stop over exercising, that meant virtually no cycling. I'm in a better place now I haven't cycled for maybe 6 months. I still ache, it still hurts, but I haven't had any deep bone aches for months, I feel as good as I have for a long time. Its not always best to keep trying to do something that may actually be counterproductive. I have a very active lifestyle otherwise, easily walk 15000 steps a workday, don't shy away from graft (although at 64, I know I simply can't do what I used to). Managing it this way has had big benefits for me personally.
If i do have a hard day and ache excessively in the evening, cocodamol before bed makes for a fairly good night's sleep, but I do take cocodamol sparingly, sends me a bit gaga and constipated me. Taking them at night spares me the gaga stage.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
this article reminded me of the placebo effect:laugh:

What article?
Have you posted a homeopathic link?

Top Bottom