Cannondal Hybrid Size 22"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
Cannondale H400, 700c, quality hybrid, size Cannondale 22” full Geometry HERE suit someone 6’ plus.
Cost £400 from EBC in 2002.
This was my only bike for 2 years and despite having owned bikes for the previous 10 years this was the one that showed me cycling could be fun rather than hard work. I used it for several tours, around a dozen Audax, commuting and shopping. For the last 5 years it’s hardly been used, it’s had a few bits taken for other projects and was for a while run as a single speed. It’s presently short of shifters, cassette and chain to be complete. I’m reluctant to part with it, but lack of space makes it essential and it would also be nice to know it was getting some use. I’d rather this was collected from central Derby, but will post at cost if needed. The aluminium frame has a few minor scrapes, but no dents or dings. The steel forks have a couple of bits of surface rust. The frame is probably over engineered, has fittings for three bottle bosses, front and rear pannier racks and mud guards. The BB and headset have done less than 500 miles and the new mudguards have only been used for a few weeks. Wheels are OK, original Cannondale on the front (I used a hub dynamo wheel) Mavic/Deore on the rear. Marathon tyres with plenty of life. Deore chainset, Deore rear mech, Nexus front mech, Shimano V brakes.
It’s hard to know how to price an old friend – if I stripped it down the bits I could use would be worth £50 to me, so that’s what I’ll accept. I’m posting this on several forums, if it’s not gone in a week I’ll Ebay it.

3415412704_1cc2ba6366.jpg

Photo is from 2004, some bits changed since then, I’ll add a current photo soon. Any questions please ask.

Gaspode

Very interested - PM sent.....

Top Bottom