Cannondale Bad Boy 700 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bad boy

Über Member
Hi All,

Well reluctantly im looking to sell my bad boy, I need to spend more time on the road bike and I need to make space for a possible new arrival. I currently commute on it every day and love it ill be sad to see it go really will. Its has as one would expect got some wear and tear but is in good condition, people are more than welcome to come and look at it etc.

Its the 2007 model which was purchased from Evans in 2008.

Note ive edited the items below that has been upgraded namely the pedals, bars and wheels. The wheels have done 300 miles since I had them hand built by my lbs and cost £230 by themselves and still under warranty etc. Had a full service in October with a new cassette, chain, cables and pads. Its also got an Airzound2 on it which your welcome to and a brand new front spez armadillo tyre, the rear is a roubaix armadillo elite which was replaced in September.

Size is a Large

Frame: Bad Boy Rigid Disc 7005 t-6 tig welded Aluminium alloy frame with SI cablerouting
Forks: SI Fatty Disc specific
Gears: Shimano Deore front and SRAM SX-5 rear derailleurs
Shifters: SRAM SX-5 trigger
Chainset: TruVativ 5D with 48/36/26 tooth rings
Brakes: Shimano Mechanical Disc BR-M465
Wheels: Handbuilt Mavic CXP22S front 32 on a deore hub rear 32 on an XT hub
Tyres: front: Spez Armadillo rear: Spez Roubaix Armadillo Elite both 25mm
Handlebars: Easton EA50
Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
Seatpost: Alloy post
Pedals/Extras: shimano M540 clipless pedals

I am really not sure on price its got to go I wasnt planning on selling it which is why Ive spent so much on it recently. Im open to offers but with the above in mind I was thinking £350

pic1
pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Size and Price might an idea ?

Top Bottom