Cannondale CAAD10 Dura-Ace - 60cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FOR SALE is my beloved CAAD10.

In a nutshell, CAAD10 DA, 60cm frame, full DA drivetrain, DA shifters, DA calipers & DA pedals.

The BB30 has been modified with an FSA adapter to allow fitting of any Hollowtech II cranks.

Halo Aerorage wheels with Conti Gatorskins. It did have Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels, but I had to admit there wasn't enough spokes for me :blush:

Ritchey WCS finishing kit. KCNC jockey wheels, carbon bottle cages, Specialized Romin Expert saddle.

WP_20130826_009.jpg

WP_20130826_010.jpg

WP_20130826_011.jpg

WP_20130826_013.jpg

WP_20130826_014.jpg

WP_20130826_015.jpg

WP_20130826_016.jpg

WP_20130826_019.jpg

Can-11CAAD10-SuperSix_sizes.gif

It will kill me to sell this bike as she's a an absolute beauty and a dream to ride, but my social scene has changed in the past few months, and any riding I do now tends to be solo, lower distance, and TBH I quite like getting off the tarmac as well, but my old MTB isn't really upto it. Therefore I'm thinking of getting another CX bike.

Anyhoo, there you have it. A rare opportunity to acquire the best alu framed road bike in the world.

I'd be looking for £1500 to part with her, so please bear this in mind if you're interested and PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
my social scene has changed in the past few months.

Have you become a Young Conservative??!!

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
2 weeks ago smokies mate and it'd been mine

Sadly, for you, I've now got a Venge

For anyone considering this, the seller is a legend, he looks after his bikes with love...... I've had first hand experience with this bike...... And almost bought it a couple of months ago too

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Sadly, for you me I've now got a Venge
FTFY :tongue:

Cheers G. It might be time to properly advertise it now, we'll see :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The problem is that only people taller than me (6' 1") would be interested. I know that there are a lot more lanky buggers like you chaps about these days, but you are still very much in the minority in this country. Sell the bike in the Netherlands! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
The problem is that only people taller than me (6' 1") would be interested.
Yup, the smaller audience is always an issue, but the flip side is that bikes of this caliber don't come up that often for taller guys either.

It will sell, I just need that tall guy who understands that carbon fibre is not the final word in elite road bikes :thumbsup:

TBH though, as it 'only' a 60cm frame the target market shouldn't be all that affected really. Here's the sizing chart from Cannondale for anyone who might need it.

Can-11CAAD10-SuperSix_sizes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom