Cannondale shortage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
d87francis

d87francis

Sounds like a plan to me, and TBH you don't need a Garmin 800, overkill IMO.
I seem to have convinced the misses that this is the right thing to do, and TBH I wasn't keen on the prospect of using the caad10 as a run around for when I pop into town.

stumpy66

Veteran
I've no bike at the moment and after a Giant Defy1, might have to wait till February! :sad:
Can't believe it could be so time consuming to buy a bicycle.
I had the same problem last year, was end of Feb before i got my defy 1composite

OP
OP
d87francis

d87francis

Giants are also in very short supply at the mo. Seems the whole world is buying bikes ....
So the lady from wheelies was saying on the phone. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing? I'll say good for now and enjoy the best year of British cycling ever.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I heard a few weeks ago Evans were struggling for stock, and Halfords recently announced a spike in sales.

Bromptons are on a three month delay, and that's with the factory working seven days - lots of Brommies going to America, I'm told.

So it does look like the world is buying bikes, or at least trying to.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
So the lady from wheelies was saying on the phone. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing? I'll say good for now and enjoy the best year of British cycling ever.
In general it's a good thing unless like my mate who is waiting and waiting ... it'll also drive the prices up.

Top Bottom