Cannot upload pictures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Absolutely no help whatsoever but the same thing happened to me but it kind of sorted itself out quite quickly. I say kinda, because now when I upload pictures from my phone it's the narrow view ones whereas before it would be full size.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I think it may be to do with the memory storage on your phone. I used to have the same problem. Storage space on my old phone was running low .I don't know why but maybe something to do with the phone have to store the data before uploading it. On my new Pixel 2 which has loads of space I no longer have a problem. May be completely wrong but may also be due to low RAM.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I think it may be to do with the memory storage on your phone. I used to have the same problem. Storage space on my old phone was running low .I don't know why but maybe something to do with the phone have to store the data before uploading it. On my new Pixel 2 which has loads of space I no longer have a problem. May be completely wrong but may also be due to low RAM.

It won't be that, I've got plenty of RAM and I've cleared some Space on the internal Memory the other day.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Maybe the image is too large?

Just a photo taken on the phone .Tried a few including previous uploads

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Bugger me, it's working again.

Grumpy-old-man-looks-over-spectacles.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

It won't be that, I've got plenty of RAM and I've cleared some Space on the internal Memory the other day.

I get this and its a phone issue, I can upload no problem on my desktop and tablet.

Top Bottom