Cant edit the weight watchers thread anymore.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Some of us have been keeping weight loss logs in the sticky weight watchers thread. Unfortunately the new forum doesnt allow editing after a certain time so wont be able to continue unless you wright out the whole log in a new thread each time. I found it quite a usefull tool publicly listing my progress. Ah well.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I've edited mine twice, on the new software, on my log which started some Months ago. In fact I did the last update only this morning.

Maybe worth pming Shaun?

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I've edited mine twice, on the new software, on my log which started some Months ago. In fact I did the last update only this morning.

Maybe worth pming Shaun?

Thanks for that my new posts have the edit button but the weightloss thread only offers me the delete option.

Will leave it a week or so as Shaun is probably getting bombarded with messages about the new forum at the moment. Cheers.

Thanks for that my new posts have the edit button but the weightloss thread only offers me the delete option.

Will leave it a week or so as Shaun is probably getting bombarded with messages about the new forum at the moment. Cheers.

Use the report button to send a message to a mod to edit it, that's what Shaun advised you do.

Top Bottom