Can't join in "Famous Pets", so can we have "Smiling Pets"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i think (according to one survey i read) reptiles (including snakes and lizards) are the most common pet. they are certainly up with dogs and cats for numbers.

snakes are certainly more like cats - they are wild no matter how domesticated. if he doesn't want to come near me, he won't, if he does, he does. they are very enigmatic and his smile shows that.

the NHS reports that 225,000 people in England require treatment for dog bites every year. dogs would have to really outnumber any other pet for that figure to be insignificant.

he's only watched TV once, an episode of CSI where it was very moody, almost B&W. i think the contrast in colour and the movement enthralled him. he usually just mooches around and looks for ways to escape and things to investigate. he is very inquisitive.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
he's only watched TV once, an episode of CSI where it was very moody, almost B&W. i think the contrast in colour and the movement enthralled him. he usually just mooches around and looks for ways to escape and things to investigate. he is very inquisitive.

How cool, a snake watching telly. You should try him with Blackadder...

Top Bottom