can't log on with Tapatalk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well the phone is always active, there's a balance between functionality and battery life, the Led screen is the biggest consumer of power on the Galaxy S2, and bright things such as white backgrounds use more power than dark things. I think I can get about 15 hours between charges on a typical week day, but that reduces if usage includes photography or video or Web browser use.
That's not bad.

When I said 10 hours between charges on the Tab - that was actual use. It lasts weeks in standby with wifi turned off. I spent 9 days in hospital last year, and the Tab had lost less than 50% of its charge by the time I came out and powered it up. Because it is so power-frugal, I never actually turn it off. When I am sitting down at home the Tab is always next to me, ready to be fired up to search for information online. I never used to bother to do that with my laptop because the battery life was poor, and the boot time was too long.

Shaun

Founder
Tapatalk also normalises all of the forums you visit into one simple interface - regardless of the forum software that the site itself uses - standardising the views and controls to make it easier and quicker to access and post on your favourtie sites.

OP
OP
Stonechat

Stonechat

Guru
I like the immediate notification that tapatalk gives when someone posts on a thread you are watching (have posted on)
NOt sure if it wil work with my family history forum I will try it out

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another thought occurred to me - does accessing the forum via Tapatalk drastically reduce data usage, and if so, by how much? That could be an important plus when using a phone signal rather than wifi.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Another thought occurred to me - does accessing the forum via Tapatalk drastically reduce data usage, and if so, by how much? That could be an important plus when using a phone signal rather than wifi.

I'm not sure if it does or not, but cyclechat does resolve a lot quicker via tapatalk.

Top Bottom