Canyon bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevey

Guru
Well i have just sold my Canyon Ultimate Di2 sorry to see it go but needs must. In the time i had it i loved riding on it extremely smooth and fast.

If i can't find what i am after may go back to them albeit a different model.

Highly recommended.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I tried buying one 5 years ago which turned into a 6 month complete disaster due to their supply and communication issues. I swore to never go back. However, a couple of weeks ago, I finally broke down and bought an Ultimate. The transaction from start to finish was flawless and the bike took about a week to arrive, two weeks faster than predicted. The bikes themselves are very well engineered and built and are certainly value for money (although maybe not as quite as good in previous years). The Di2 groupset and wheels alone on my bike make up well over 3.3K of the 4k price tag. Oh, it rides like a dream too.

DaveM77

I’ve had the Ultimate 7.0 for About a month. Whilst I’ve not been out on it as much as I’d like; when I have been I’ve absolutely loved it. Definitely worth the money

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
They do seem pretty good value for money. Be prepared for a wait though, I ordered my first Canyon about a week ago and still six weeks until estimated dispatch date. Definitely helping me to learn patience!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've ridden over 11,000 miles on my Inflite8 CX with no mechanical issues, including on a 1,200 mile LEJOG last year.
I bought it just before Canyon had their supply problems, so it arrived on time direct from Germany.
Their UK office, I've found, is very helpful.

Top Bottom