Canyon Disappointment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
The best colour!

Buck

Guru

Buck

Guru
No. I pushed the boat out to get the better spec wheels from the off rather than upgrading later (or in my usual procrastination = never!)
The increased cost was less than the wheels/tyres were I to buy later.

Buck

Guru
It got a tad filthy yesterday.
My frustration (the only one) is that there are no eyelets in the frame for attaching mudguards.

Taz9196

I ordered a Canyon Endurace back in October.
3 weeks ago I got an email saying my order was being brought forward and would be shipped soon.
Then a week ago I got another email saying that they had cancelled my order without any explanation.
I have contacted them 4 times to ask why the order was cancelled but each time I have been promised that someone would contact me nobody has.
Really disappointed with their poor customer service.
I ordered my AL disc 7 back in August, original delivery date given as mid October, 3 canceled payment plans, 2 instalments taken from my account later and still no bike...anyone else still having problems? I've contacted both canyon Germany and France (where I'm based) and not getting anywhere with anyone. The bike is still sat in their warehouse and they're now asking for a new payment plan to be authorised even though I've not received the previous two instalments back. Anyone have any contact details for anyone other than 1st level support staff as they keep saying it's been escalated to management but I never hear back from anyone other than 1st level. Live in a bit of a black hole as far as close bikes shops so online is my only viable option to get a bike.

Buck

Guru
Roman Arnold was their CEO.

Try emailing him. rarnold@canyon.com

if they have taken a payment and you have no bike then that is wrong so whoever has taken the payment (Splitit?) is the contact for that side of things.

Top Bottom